Make plans to be part of Trunk or Treat this year at the NEX on Tuesday, Oct. 29 from 5 - 8 pm. This event is open to all authorized personnel with base access and their guests. This is not open to the general public.
This will be a glowingly fun event, geared towards families and children of all ages! Enjoy a safe and fun way to trick or treat on base. Featuring glow activities, photo booth, decorated vehicles, treats, music, best trunk contest, prizes and much more all for free!
Costumes are encouraged! You can sign up your trunk or just come to treat. Registration deadline is Friday, Oct. 25. Click here to download the registration form.
All commands and organizations are asked to abide by the following:
- Provide a decorated vehicle and at least one person to hand out goodies at the event.
- All vehicles are to be parked and set up by 4:30 pm on Tuesday, Oct. 29.
- There will be no access to electricity for your trunks.
- Remember this is a family friendly event – please make sure your costumes and decorations follow with this theme.
- Commands/families will receive one vehicle space unless otherwise authorized by MWR Community Recreation.
For questions or more info, please call (904) 542-3227.
Thank you to our event sponsor:
Reaching Milestones: https://www.reachingmilestones.com/
INVO HealthCare: https://www.invocompanies.com/
No federal endorsement implied