The Jax Navy Flying Club currently maintains a fleet of 4 aircraft including: Piper 140, Piper 180, Piper Arrow and a Cessna 172Q.
Rental Rates (wet, *recently reduced)
- PA-28-140 $105/Hour*
- PA-28-180 $110/hour*
- PA-28R-200 $120/Hour*
- C-172Q $145/Hour
- BATD SIM Free
- Instructor $35/Hour
All aircraft rentals include fuel. Cross country fuel reimbursed at $3.22 per gallon.
Piper Cherokee 140 - N9924W
Piper Cherokee 180 - N2156T
This club owned 1971 Cherokee 180 seats four. Useful Load = 965 lbs (empty aircraft, check most recent weight & balance)
Key Reference Documents
- N2156T Weight and Balance
- PA28-180 W & B CG Graph
- PA28-180 W & B Loading Graph
- PA28-180 POH (22 MB)
- PA2-180 AFM
Piper Arrow - N44443
This club owned 1974 Arrow seats four and features retractable gear. Useful Load = 931 lbs (empty aircraft, check most recent weight & balance)
- POH 2-1 Desc Airplane and Systems
- POH 3-1 Airplane Flight Manual
- POH 4-1 Emergency Procedures
- POH 5-1 Weight and Balance
- POH 7-1 Operating Instructions
- POH 8-1 Operating Tips
- POH 9-1 Performance Charts
- POH 10-1 Handling and Servicing
Details coming soon!
Aircraft Tests/SOP Test (New)
All links provided below will open a new window. Please follow the instructions and include proper e-mail address and date. Once completed, click submit at the bottom of the page. The tests are graded and will be forwarded to your instructor for discussion.
- Click here to take N66111 online test.
- Click here to take N44443 online test.
- Click here to take N2156T online test.
- Click here to take N9924W/N9917W online test.