The Heritage Cottages, a Navy Getaways Destination, have 16 furnished units including 2 wheelchair accessible units available for military families, retirees and Department of Defense personnel at very affordable prices. The cottages feature two-bedrooms, one bath, a fully furnished kitchen, washer and dryer, screened porch, TVs, Wi-Fi and sleep up to six.
Stay! Play! Relax!
- Spacious common area to spend quality time with friends and family
- Conveniently located next to the Naval Hospital
- Close proximity to downtown Jacksonville and historic Avondale
- Convenient to area malls and restaurants
- Access to MWR recreational opportunities such as restaurants, bowling, golf, indoor and outdoor pool (seasonal), fitness center, base gym, marina and more.
About Your Stay
- Active Duty, Reservists, Retirees, Dependents, Department of Defense (DoD) Civilians, DoD Contractors attached to NAS Jacksonville and their guests are eligible to stay.
- Housekeeping is provided 7 days a week, with limited service on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Linens, pillows, blankets, towels, paper products, soaps and laundry detergent are provided for your convenience.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Cottages. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside each cottage, including the screened-in patio.
- Reservations can be made up to one year in advance for Active Duty and up to six months in advance for non-active members.
- Check-in and check-out at the Navy Gateway Inns & Suites (NGIS), Building 845 on Mustin Road. Check-in time is 3 p.m. and check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Contact NGIS for the pet policy.
Base Access Policy
Need to obtain access for your guests while you stay aboard NAS Jacksonville? Please check with Base Security for more information on guest passes and visitor policies. If you are a VHIC cardholder, please click here for specific information on sponsoring family members aboard NAS Jacksonville.
Visitor Control Center
Bldg. 9 at the Yorktown Gate
Monday - Friday: 7 am - 4 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 3 pm
Closed: Sunday & Holidays
Please allow at least one hour when trying to obtain a pass.